- Chapter 1: “…this is not the moment. It’s the movement.”
- Bernie Sanders 2016
- A description of our world, History of the 20th Century, History of the American Middle Class. the end of American Democracy. Oligarchy. The end of the American Middle Class. Citizen’s United. Reaganomics. New Deal Democratic Policies.
- Chapter 2: The Real Deal
- Accomplishments of the New Deal
- What Blue Sparrow Democrats stand for: economic and social justice everywhere in the world. universal opportunity everywhere in the world. freedom everywhere in the world. A free, sustainable future for every man, woman and child on earth and for generations to come.
- Chapter 2: The World
- the universal realization of the failure of modern Republican policies. History has proven the New Deal (demand side economics) right and Supply Side Economics a catastrophic scam.
- Chapter 3: The Opposition
- What is Conservatism. Stonewall cognititive processes. Moral politics.
- Presenting the case to liberal constituencies.
- Presenting the case to conservative constituencies.
- Presenting the case for Real Deal Democratic policies.
- Chapter 4: The Millenium
- Finally the Cavalry has arrived for the American Progressive Movement.
- Chapter 6: The Movement
- The Millenials must engage the DNC at every level, the Blue Sparrow Society will be the most public fifth column in the history of American politics. We will carry our liberalism and our agenda of freedom, justice and opportunity to every corner of the American political landscape. We will protect capitalsm and democracy in America and fight for freedom opportunity and justice worldwide.
- The Real Deal in Practice
- Effective government
- Retiring Debt, Increasing the Wealth of the Nation
- The Level Playing Field for All Americans
- Chapter 7: The Future
- This is the moment for the movement. This can be the deciding moment for world history when the pendulum returned from supply side, theocratic, luddite ignorance and returned to clear minded solutions. This is the moment democracy returned to the Democratic party and through ongoing victories returned democracy and the a vibrant middle class to America.
- Epilogue: The Business of America
Development plan for a work of political education.
The Moment and the Movement is an exhortation for the largest, most influential, and most liberal generation in American history to transform world politics by winning elected office from the precinct level up, and to champion a reality based local, political, and economic reality, that the only system that protects democracy and capitalism, is the Blue Sparrow Democrat platform, also known as the Real Deal.
The New Deal democracy of the 20th Century, created the American Middle Class and gave the world it’s greatest institutions of deliberative democracy. 35 years of Reaganomics have collapsed Economic and Political freedom in America. In short, Supply Side economics, along with the corruption of government, neocon adventurism and neoliberal trade failures have killed the American Middle Class and Democracy both.
Real Deal Democrats across America know that there is a better way, and it is the Democratic Capitalism of Bernie Sanders.
As of today, there is about a 5% chance of Bernie Sanders getting the nomination for president. The future of our nation depends in no small part on what his followers decided to do. Will it scare them home the threat of 3 or 4 conservative Supreme Court Justices appointed by a President Donald Trump?
The Moment and the Movement will seek to show that a very simple three step process will maintain the movement and the moment and help to build towards the ultimate triumph of Real Deal politics sometime across the next 20 years of making it the winning core of the platform that makes the Democratic party the dominant party at every level of governance and in every state of the nation.
It’s so simple and it’s right there in front of us. We just have to decided to do it, and a national agenda of justice, freedom and opportunity will save America and save the world.